Welcome to Dr. Reckendorfer International Consulting Ltd. (the “Dr. Reckendorfer International Consulting Ltd.”) website! The information provided on this site is for general informational purposes only.
Use of this website
- The information provided on this site is for general information purposes. The Dr. Reckendorfer International Consulting Ltd. offers its information on the internet for the benefit of individuals and organizations interested and involved in the areas of the Dr. Reckendorfer International Consulting Ltd. expertise.
Trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights
- COPYRIGHTS: The entire contents of this website are subject to copyright protection, Copyright © 2019 Dr. Reckendorfer International Consulting Ltd. All rights reserved. The contents of this web site may not be copied other than for non-commercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, provided you include the following copyright notice on all copies: “© Dr. Reckendorfer International Consulting Ltd. 2019” and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or re-transmit any information, text or documents contained in this web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of the Company. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of the Company, or any third party.
- TRADEMARKS: All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of the Dr. Reckendorfer International Consulting Ltd., its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that the Dr. Reckendorfer International Consulting Ltd. actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- THIRD PARTY TRADEMARKS: the Company claims no ownership in, nor any affiliation with, any third-party trademarks appearing in this website. Such third-party trademarks are used only to identify the products and services of their respective owners, and no sponsorship or endorsement on the part of the Dr. Reckendorfer International Consulting Ltd. should be inferred from the use of these marks.
- VIEWER FEEDBACK: Should any viewer of a Dr. Reckendorfer International Consulting Ltd. published document respond with information including feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any such Company material, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and we shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation. We shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: This website has been developed as a service of Dr. Reckendorfer International Consulting Ltd. Like any other service, in spite of our best efforts, the information in this website may become out of date over time. The Company will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website. However, materials provided on this Site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. While the Company is making great efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website and disclaim any liability for the use of this site or any site linked to it. the Company may change this site at any time without notice but does not assume any responsibility to update it. The Company specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such materials. The Company periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the materials on this site without notice. All users agree that all access and use of this website and on any website linked to from this site and the content thereof is at their own risk. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website or on any website linked to from this site shall be liable in any manner whatsoever for any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this website or any website linked to from this site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect your computer equipment.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances, including negligence, will the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages that result from the access to, use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this website, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Company is also not liable nor responsible for any material provided by third parties with their own respective copyright and shall not under any circumstances, be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from these materials. The total liability (if any) of the Company for all damages, losses, costs and expenses under whatever causes of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise will not exceed any amount paid by you for accessing this website.
- NO OFFER AND NO SOLICITATION: The information provided on this website does not constitute an offer of or solicitation for the purchase or disposal of, trading or any transaction in any of the Company’s products and/or services.
- INDEMNIFICATION BY USER: As a condition of use of this site, the user agrees to indemnify the Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners and affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages and costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of the user’s use of this Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by user of these terms and conditions. If user is dissatisfied with any material on this site or with any of its terms and conditions of use of this site, user’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this site.
- SPECIALIST ADVICE REQUIRED: Nothing on this website should be construed as the giving of advice or the making of a recommendation and it should not be relied on as the basis for any decision or action. It is important that you rely only on the advice of specialist professional to advise you on your specific situation.
- Third party websites and links
This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom the Company has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. While the Company attempts to provide links only to third-party websites that comply with all applicable laws and regulations and the Company’s standards, you should understand that the content on these third-party websites is subject to change without notice. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over whom the Company has no control. The Company makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third-party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by the Company.
- Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. The Company reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this web site at any time at its discretion.
The Company recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information we may collect from our online visitors. To this end, we are committed to using our best efforts to respect the privacy of our online visitors. It is our intent to balance our legitimate business interests in collecting and using information received from and about you with your reasonable expectations of privacy. The following is the way we handle information learned about you from your visit to our website.
- Certain information about the user, such as IP addresses, navigation through site, software used, time spent and other similar information, may be stored on the Company’s servers in small data pieces known as “cookies,” which may also be written to the user’s computer system. These cookies will not specifically identify the user. The information will be used internally only for website traffic analysis. If the user specifically provides unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this site, such information will only be used for statistical purposes and will not be published for general access. The Company, however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.
- The user of this website is fully responsible for all information he sends to the Company in terms of accuracy and content, and also for ensuring that third party rights are not infringed. The user consents to the Company’s storing this information and using it for statistical analyses and other designated, commercial purposes, with the exception of personal data extending beyond inventory data and usage data.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information and/or change information on this website is strictly prohibited and is subject to criminal prosecution.
- The Company’s use of its of data from visitors to this website will always take place in accordance with all provisions of the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act.
- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Dr. Reckendorfer International ConsultingLtd.
RM 512, 5/F
Shun Fat Industrial Building
17 Wang Hoi Road
This website is designed & managed by METHOD.